Fields marked with an * are required
Please give your full name EXACTLY as it appears on your passport. Your plane ticket and passport must match exactly.
Pre-project activities begin approximately 3 months prior to departure. Please indicate the following:
Please verify: Your passport has be to in effect at least SIX MONTHS AFTER the entrance date of the water project or the airlines will NOT let you on board.
You will be matched up with a local villager to work with for five days. Work begins at 7 a.m. and ends around 12:00 noon. The two most important things you will need to be able to do are digging with a shovel and walking 1-3 miles each day in steep terrain at an elevation of about 3300'.
Why do you want to go on an Impact water project?
Please select one of the following:
Impact is a faith-based non-profit organization. The Impact team (in partnership with the local Honduran team) conducts fun activities for children, shows faith-based movies and participates in village meetings.
Emergency Contact Information
Any funds donated by others toward designated towards your individual project cost the project in excess of $1,650 will be applied to the general cost of the project.
It is the policy of Impact to accept water project volunteers based on the needs of the Honduran village we will serve and the preparedness of the volunteer to serve.
Thank you for completing this application form and for your interest in volunteering with us.
AGREEMENT AND SIGNATURE
By submitting this application, I affirm that the facts set forth in it are true and complete. I understand that if I am accepted to go on the water project, I will:
Read: Waiver and Release of Liability, Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement
Read: Medical Release
- Go online to the IMPACT website donation page and make a $200 deposit to hold my place on the Water Project
- Pay the full amount of $1,650 no later than 1 week before departure date
- Send out the Impact Support Letter to raise support and awareness for the water project.
- Attend pre-project orientation meetings
- Participate in project site activities as directed by the Impact team
- Follow all Impact team directions while in Honduras
- After you have submitted your application, you will receive an email of confirmation. It will contain a link to all the travel documents and the link to all videos you will need to read and view. You are agreeing to carefully read and view this material.
- I authorize Impact to purchase my airline ticket approximately two months before the departure date of the trip. After the purchase of the airline ticket, if I have to cancel, I will reimburse Impact for the price of the Airline ticket within 30 days of my cancellation.